Your Favourite Photoshop Tutorials in One Place
- Photoshop is recommended for this tutorial -
With rich beautiful works in web design, illustration and icon design, designer Vet Orso from Russian Federation shows his drawing process for FORNEX with the help of photoshop.
When he completes the draft, each parts needed on the paper, he has a general idea in his mind. Then he starts his work with photoshop. Drawing the sketch for FORNEX, coloring and dealing with details are main steps. Since it is not difficult, with careful observation and patience, the result is one brilliant piece of work comes into being. It does have some kind of similarity with the original poster!
Submit Photoshop Tutorials
We are really pleased that you would like to submit your Photoshop tutorials. Due to the sheer quantity of submissions we receive, we charge a small minimal fee of $50.00/each to submit your tutorials to Photoshop Lady. It helps to keep the site going, and ensures that we can respond to your submission within 48 hours. You can choose the following submission options. We accept payment from PayPal only. Click on the “Buy Now” button for the payment. And it will redirect you to the our Photoshop Tutorials Submission form after the payment is successful.
1) Premium Submission ($50 usd)
We will review your photoshop tutorial within 48 hours, however it does not guarantee your tutorial will be accepted. It will be published on the Frontpage of Photoshop Lady. Your tutorial will stay on the top on the homepage for at least 24 hours. The post will be staying on Photoshop Lady permanently. We will refund you the payment if your tutorial has been rejected.
In this tutorial, it will demonstrate you how to create a realistic 3D snooker ball. It is not difficult to make. Hope you will find it interesting. To create a 3D design, the shadow and reflection are always the most important elements to think of. Once you get familiar, your design will become awesome.
My final result for the 3D snooker balls will be as this:
1. The first thing to do is the background. Choose the combination colour brown & yellow – #bdc68d .
2. Combine it with my chosen texture and set the opacity = 50% as below. (You can download the texture from http://www.flickr.com/photos/bittbox/2118265369/sizes/l/
3. After complete the background, we can actually create the snooker ball. And I have chosen the ball in brown colour – #b79e3a. Using Elliptical Marquee Tool to make a simple circle, then fill the colour by gradient tool >radial gradient as below.
4. The brown circle is created, we can move on the next step, making some shadow for the ball. Go to Select > Modify > Contract by 20 Pixel.
5. After the contraction, create a new layer. Then using the gradient tool to fill in the black colour and adjust the gradient editor setting as below:
6. Using the blur tool > Gaussan Blur to the previous painted (black) colour. Set your Blur Radius = 5 pixel.
7. You should achieve the ball similar as below. Then let’s go to make the reflection effect for the ball.
8. Move the elliptical circle into the upper part. And then fill the colour in gradient > radial gradient and set the colour as below.
9. Press ctrl, then move the pointer to the ball’s layer thumbnail. Then elliptical circle will move back to the ball. Then press ctrl + Shift + I to select the rest bit of the circle. And you can delete the colour out of the circle. You should achieve the ball as following.
10. Using the above-mentioned skill, make the elliptical circle and apply the contraction to the circle set the radius as 6 pixel. Fill the circle in white colour and set Opacity into 80%. Then repeat the same step to make one more circle with 8 pixel. Then delete the colour inside the small circle. Use the eraser to make the upper bit reflection, it should be like the curve at final
Here you have to try the adjustment of Opacity & blur until the result reaches your satisfaction because the strength of reflection really rely on these adjustments. Here you go, it is my result.
11. For the shadow at the bottom, you just need to simply create an ellipse circle by elliptical circle tool, fill it in black by “paint bucket tool”. Apply the blur > Gaussian Blur into 6 – 8 pixel.
12. The last step is to simply add a white circle in the centre and add the number.
13. Duplicate the layers, to create one more ball in red, and you should be able to achieve the scene as below.
Hope you can enjoy and this tutorial can give you an idea to develop your personal 3D object.
Thank you very much!
Sometimes, you may find it difficult to look for some of the highest quality photoshop tutorials using search engines. As most of time, almost all tutorials would label themselves to be good, high quality or even the best photoshop tutorial you can find. When searching through all these tutorials, your time is wasted.
In order to save your time, Photoshop Lady come up with Top 10 Icon Design Tutorials in Photoshop. These are selected from our Photoshop users and readers.
Photoshop Lady Forums Launching
Under Photoshop Articles ( Author: Photoshop Lady )
We aim to generate a Photoshop Community for Photoshop user in order to allow the users to swap tips, link up the worldwide designers and to have experience sharing.
Apart from these, you can also advertise your business there such as selling your personal design drawings / logos / others.
What do we do for your submission?
We are very welcome for everyone of you submitting your tutorials. Once we find your submission is appropriate for our readers, the submission will be published on Photoshoplady.com.
Why we have such a forum idea?
This forum idea is initiated when we launched “Photoshop Lady”. We are taking the steps to provide more resources to the Photoshop designers. As above-mentioned, we aim to provide a Photoshop Community for Photoshop users as well as acknowledge for our readers who have been giving us lots of opinions and supports.
Why you choose our forums to discuss, post your artworks, submit your tutorial or run your business on our market places?
So far, we have got the worldwide trust and developed a good brand in the Photoshop world. Over 2000 new visitors and 4400 RSS readers visit “Photoshop Lady” to read our post as routine. It is noted that a foundation has been set up. Therefore, whatever you are doing on our forum e.g. swap tips, link up the worldwide designers, experience sharing or advertise your own works. It will bring you a very positive and optimistic result.
In our Photoshop tutorial sections, 7 little forums are categorized as below:
1. General Forum Discussion,
2. Photoshop Techniques,
3. Drawing Tutorials,
4. Abstract Tutorials,
5. Photo Editing Tutorials,
6. 3D Tutorials,
7. Text Effect Tutorial
In order to specialise the Photoshop users and designers, we divide the tutorials categories into 7. Users and designers can easily choose the right area to go to and concentrate on a single topic as prescribed.
Moreover, if you want to have extra income and you are confident with your personal creation. We are welcome you to sell your products on our market places. These places allow you to buy / sell various products like e-books, Photoshop tutorial, other Photoshop related products. Our forum is “Not” like others, as charge or commission will not be induced. Based on our strong foundation, it is believed that our Photoshop forums will provide a certain exposure for your personal products or artworks.
At the end, we are very pleasure you giving us a lot of supports. We still need your supports in the future.
Let’s Come to our Forums and Open your discussion!
“Low-poly self portrait tutorial” is a Photoshop tutorial created by Brazilian creative director Breno Bitencourt. In this tutorial, Breno Bitencourt will show you how to create a low-poly portrait in illustrator and Photoshop step by step.
The main techniques used here are masks and blending modes, Photoshop’s auto contrast, auto colour and auto levelsfunctions. There are also something basic you should know .Working with the best reference photo, choosing the best fragments to combine in a single image, dealing with the time-consuming part of the triangular mesh, firing up illustrator with pen tool, using align panel & vertical align center to deal with details, and adding color.
Watch the Video tutorial below and enjoy today’s lesson!
Digital photography works L’Enfant Extérieur (The Outer Child) was projected by French retoucher Cristian Girotto and Quentin Curtat.
These creative original ideas reveal somewhere inside each of us, there’s a young lively, creative but also innocent and naive kid. L’ Enfant Extérieur makes this analysis come ture, showing us a world of men in the shape of children, as if the body could slip on the elapse of life,though wrinkles, freckles and beards may climb on to faces.
The inspiration of these creations begins from the classical dichotomy that questions itself about the nature of purity and the unavoidability of the corruption, without taking this contradiction too seriously, because children are always children. They like to play. More children are expected……