Your Favourite Photoshop Tutorials in One Place
- Photoshop is recommended for this tutorial -
25 Stunning and Creative Photoshopped Ads
As the economy develops, our world has been thick with commercials and advertisements. However, not all the advertisements work as well as what the advertisers thought. Anyway, no one wants to read a boring paragraph of compliment or a long list about the promoted product. It is the creation in the advertisements that can really impress the viewers.
The following are 25 stunning and creative photoshopped ads collected from Creative Ad Awards, which is a new ads collecting website that featured by the most creative ads from the world. Please enjoy it and feel the surprise that the creation brings you.
All Day I Dream About Sneakers
Built for the Concrete Jungle
Don’t Mess with the Legend
Ultragliss Steam Iron. Faces any Wrinkle.
Hole in Lake
The Natural Enemy of Boredom.
In the Arms of Elements
Your walls deserve a paint which will age well
You can’t escape genetics
Perfection Has Its Price
Push the limits of everything
Every city is a mountain
The Insight Story
French graphic designer Sébastien DEL GROSSO shows the process of how to place sketches of his photos on his photos with Photoshop. Sébastien DEL GROSSO uses photos taken with natural light, referring to drawings whose pencil strokes are fast and nervous to give the impression of a construction.
Then the first step is to keep all images in a square format to reinforce the idea of series and work with layers. The second is to scan and clean the drawings then place them on the foreground, in front of the previous image. The third is to use brush shapes to erase some details on the pictures and reveal the sketch. When presenting of the sketch part in the photo, looking realistic and balanced is necessary. And finally, to use the black in subdued mode and the white in inlay mode to obtain better results.
There are many icons on the internet. However, you may find very difficult to look for a high quality one. Sometimes, to enable your design to have better expression, speech icons are very useful.
This nice set of speech icons is deisgned by Vecteezy. It contains numbers of speech icons which can allow you to apply to different scenarios. More importantly, it is completely free for your use. You can download the icons enhance your web presence today. The iconset is in psd, ai and eps for your ease of use.
Depositphotos is the best source for premium royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vector art. If you are a designer, advertiser, photo editor, content manager or blogger, they have millions of high-quality photographs and vector images available at affordable prices to fill all your image needs.
Their libraries are updated daily through contributor uploads that are closely scrutinized for quality and originality. Between the protections and the controls, you’re assured of finding the highest quality original artwork available anywhere.
It’s easy to become a Buyer right now – just Register an account and start buying pictures today! It’s easy to become a Seller, too. Register for a Seller account and upload your images for review. Once they are reviewed and approved your images you can start selling and earning right away! The system is designed to reward the best sellers, so whether you’re a professional or hobbyist, there’s virtually no limit to what you can earn.
Subscription plans allow you to download several photos each day, up to your plan limit. Every image you download using any of subscription plans is provided in all JPEG sizes and Vector images. You may purchase subscription plans of many different levels, from 3 days to 12 months, depending on your needs. It is really handy for designers that need stock images frequently.
You can also try out their Free Trial Subscription too. You will be able to download any stock photos or vector images you like absolutely free of charge. Depositphotos’ Free Trial Subscription allows users to download 5 free stock images per day for 7 days. You can use images downloaded during your Free Trial Subscription for any reason, such as personal projects, websites, blogs, newsletters, journals, advertisements, etc.
Depositphotos is one of the best resources for buying and selling Royalty-free photographs and vector images. Their vast library of imagestock coupled with their wide variety of flexible purchase options makes them the most convenient and profitable tool for designers, artists and photographers
Sometimes, you may find it difficult to look for some of the highest quality photoshop tutorials using search engines. As most of time, almost all tutorials would label themselves to be good, high quality or even the best photoshop tutorial you can find. When searching through all these tutorials, your time is wasted.
In order to save your time, Photoshop Lady come up with 30 Best Photoshop Abstract Effect Tutorials of All Time. These are selected from our Photoshop users and readers.
In this tutorial, it will demonstrate you how to create a realistic 3D snooker ball. It is not difficult to make. Hope you will find it interesting. To create a 3D design, the shadow and reflection are always the most important elements to think of. Once you get familiar, your design will become awesome.
My final result for the 3D snooker balls will be as this:
1. The first thing to do is the background. Choose the combination colour brown & yellow – #bdc68d .
2. Combine it with my chosen texture and set the opacity = 50% as below. (You can download the texture from http://www.flickr.com/photos/bittbox/2118265369/sizes/l/
3. After complete the background, we can actually create the snooker ball. And I have chosen the ball in brown colour – #b79e3a. Using Elliptical Marquee Tool to make a simple circle, then fill the colour by gradient tool >radial gradient as below.
4. The brown circle is created, we can move on the next step, making some shadow for the ball. Go to Select > Modify > Contract by 20 Pixel.
5. After the contraction, create a new layer. Then using the gradient tool to fill in the black colour and adjust the gradient editor setting as below:
6. Using the blur tool > Gaussan Blur to the previous painted (black) colour. Set your Blur Radius = 5 pixel.
7. You should achieve the ball similar as below. Then let’s go to make the reflection effect for the ball.
8. Move the elliptical circle into the upper part. And then fill the colour in gradient > radial gradient and set the colour as below.
9. Press ctrl, then move the pointer to the ball’s layer thumbnail. Then elliptical circle will move back to the ball. Then press ctrl + Shift + I to select the rest bit of the circle. And you can delete the colour out of the circle. You should achieve the ball as following.
10. Using the above-mentioned skill, make the elliptical circle and apply the contraction to the circle set the radius as 6 pixel. Fill the circle in white colour and set Opacity into 80%. Then repeat the same step to make one more circle with 8 pixel. Then delete the colour inside the small circle. Use the eraser to make the upper bit reflection, it should be like the curve at final
Here you have to try the adjustment of Opacity & blur until the result reaches your satisfaction because the strength of reflection really rely on these adjustments. Here you go, it is my result.
11. For the shadow at the bottom, you just need to simply create an ellipse circle by elliptical circle tool, fill it in black by “paint bucket tool”. Apply the blur > Gaussian Blur into 6 – 8 pixel.
12. The last step is to simply add a white circle in the centre and add the number.
13. Duplicate the layers, to create one more ball in red, and you should be able to achieve the scene as below.
Hope you can enjoy and this tutorial can give you an idea to develop your personal 3D object.
Thank you very much!
Let’s participate to “Wix” get the new generation online technology. With “Wix”, you can create your flash website in few minutes.
Who is Wix & What Wix does?
Wix is a power media that provides simple powerful online function to make flash websites, MySpace layouts and variety of online services. Wix has been building up over 300 thousands sites to suit for different kinds of designers or web lovers.
Why choose Wix?
Wix has strong foundation that is able to provide various online services in a professional way. No need to consuming your time to look for different services from different company. You can achieve your quality service in a single point. Especially, you can make your own site by easy drag and drop with its editor. No technical skill is required.
In addition, you are able to find the comprehensive tips and tutorials in Wix as well as have strong supports from its professional team.
Wix has built up a strong worldwide community. In this, you can keep abreast with the latest information about internet. With simply sign up, you can get involved into and enjoy the real experiences sharing.